quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2008

Dedicated to You, Esther Brendel

Esther Brendel,
Here goes the story of your songgryphons which we call "chirp-miaows". We adore them and we are going to work on them further on. This story is dedicated to you and is also useful to celebrate St. Valentine's Day. Our teacher, Sónia, asked us to choose one with an angry look and another one with a happy face. Madalena is the angry one and Vasco is the happy one.
Lots of kisses,

The children of the hospital of Alcoitão



Madalena and Vasco


The Chirp-Miaows Quarrel

Once upon a time there were two chirp-miaows called Madalena and Vasco, very close friends, that attended School nº 1 of OrangeTree, in the Enchanted Orange Trees Wood, where they lived.
They chatted with one another from tree to tree.
Vasco enjoyed skipping from one stone to the next and Madalena would rather stay in the trunk of her tree number 2.
A nice weekend, Vasco was on the stones for hours and Madalena called him on the mobile phone, because she was worried. With frightened voice she asked him:
_Where are you Vasco?
_I'm skipping on the stones.
_I'm worried about you, because you haven't called me. I teletexted you 20 minutes ago and you haven't answered me back! - preached Madalena.
_I'm going home, where you are. - lied Vasco.
After 15 minutes, there was no sign of Vasco. Madalena, very preoccupied, was upset and decided to join him. She fluttered through the wood and found the river where Vasco was playing on the rocks. But still there was no sign of Vasco! She skipped onto the rocks and looked in despair. But she couldn't see Vasco! She slipped, fell into the water without knowing how to swim.
_Help me, please! I fell into this dirty water!
Vasco that was going on all fours around, heard her and jumped to save his friend. He threw her an alga for her to grab and pulled her onto the bank of the river. He fetched some orange-tree leaves to dry her feathers.
They looked at each other and kissed one another. They made a heart with oranges and marshmallows and started dating.

(Thank you, Prof. Luísa, for helping us to translate our story ;)

Matilde, Aidinha, Prof. Sónia and Educadora Marta

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Muitos obrigados ...

... for this translation! I am glad that I could read one of your songgryphon stories now! And I must say I was quite surprised that these two songgryphons use mobile phones! ;-)

This was fun to read and I wish you all a happy Valentine's day tomorrow!

Cheers!
Esther

sónia disse...

Thank you Esther! Happy Valentine's day for you too ;) Tomorrow I'll show your comment to my pupils.

kiss
Sónia

Anónimo disse...

Beijinhos para a malta do alcoitão e para a professora sónia que é uma querida!!

Joana ou Becas como me chama o Sandro :) (grupo de alunos da Escola Salesiana de Manique que costuma ir aí visitar-vos)

sónia disse...

Olá Joana, obrigada por nos visitares aqui e no CMRA.
É sempre um dia diferente, quando a vossa presença se sente no Alcoitão ;) Vocês são um grupo de jovens muito simpático e participativo. Quando voltam? Estamos sem pc :( pelo menos esta semana.
bjs a todos
Sónia

Blog BoniFrati